Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Quick Post - Using up fabric

I  did not go to work this morning, I slept until 9:00 did a little tele-working from home and hit the sewing room.  I have this pattern since last year and wanted to try it out.  The Mini Bow Tuck Bag.  I am just about finished, put had to stop to get ready for bowling.  It is already 7:00 and my ride will be here by 7:30, so I will have pictures and comments on the bag tomorrow.  I have no meetings and only have to run out for church pictures, so I have all of Saturday to work on the bag and something else.

Sew until tomorrow
The Slow Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment