Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 6 "It's All About Me" Blog Hop

Yes, bloggers and followers, it is Day 6 of the "All About Me" blog hop, and let me tell you there are some great "ME"s out there.  The creativity and the over all enthusiasm of the artistic work these ladies are doing will blow your mine.  O.K. do you think that was a little too much?  Well I don't, it takes a lot of time and imagination to put yourself on cloth. To stand up and say 'IT'S ALL ABOUT ME', no kids, no DH, no work, no bills, it is just ABOUT ME, ME, ME,.

O.K.  I am a little dramatic today so here is the list of toady's participants.

Tuesday, February 26
 
 
The Slow Quilter



No comments:

Post a Comment