Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Nancy Drew Is Back- Do You Have A Clue

 

Nancy DREW is a clue

Yes, Nancy Drew Blog Hop is back from a weekend rest.  So get out your spyglass and follow along with the creative participants who are doing their very best to sniff out clues and complete mystery projects with the Nancy Drew fabric from MODA.

Cheering us on is Madam Samm Sew We Quilt, the backer for this sleuthing and doing a giveaway of MODA bundles.   The head detective and hostess of this great hop is no other then Carol of Just Let Me Quilt.  Can’t you just hear her cheering us on (rah,  rah, rah).  She also will be giving away a mystery prize at the end of the hop, so follow her clues and leave a comment.

Now I must run, I am trying to sleuth out the mystery of the perfect picture shot.  I will be show on tomorrow (Tuesday).  OMG!!! That soon, glad I checked the schedule.  Here is the list for today. 

Monday, March 11, 2013
 
Happy Hopping
The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment